1. MDF is an economical choice. It's inexpensive to make so you will pay less for it in the store than for those solid wood pieces.
2. MDF uses recyled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.
3. MDF is easy to paint in many different colors, whereas solid wood has a difficult time taking some colors.
4. A smooth material throughout, MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.
5. The chemicals used in the construction of MDF make it poisonous to pests such as termites.
6. MDF will not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
7. Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
8. Veneer can easily be attached to MDF to give it the look of genuine wood.
tags: Lephon is a professional factory which manufacture, design & sell 3d wall panels, mdf wall panels, textured wall panels, mdf wave board, carved decorative panels, mdf grille panels, interior decorative panels and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose the style and color o...
- Teach you how to choose 3D board TV...
- Where can apply to 3D board walls?
- Easy choice of environment-friendly...
- How to choose the MDF Wave Panels T...
- Use range of MDF Wave Panels
- Where is the three-dimensional wave...
- Application of FRP grille in automo...
- How to solve the problem of deforma...
- Advantages of grid plate construction
- What is Plywood?
- Advantages of Plywood
- Disadvantages of Plywood
- What is Solid Wood?
- Solid Wood vs MDF
- What's Your Choice? MDF or Solid Wood
- What is Engineered Wood?
- What is Advantages of Engineered Wood?
- Disadvantages of Engineered Wood?