1. Because it consists of layers of wood veneer with the grain on each layer running a different direction, it is a very strong building material. Plywood is considerably stronger than some other wood-based sheet products, such as medium density fiberboard (MDF).
2. It is less susceptible to water damage than MDF. and don't soak up water and swell as quickly or easily as MDF does.
3. It's stainable, which makes it perfect for kitchen cabinets, table tops, and other projects where you want a large stained wood surface.
4. It holds screws very tightly since the varying grains of wood on each layer give the screws something to hold onto.
5. While most plywood does contain urea-formaldehyde and other VOCs, it is how possible to perchase plywood without formaldehyde.
6. Some types of plywood are useful for more intricate work such as model-making, wooden jig-saw puzzles and small boxes.
7. Plywood is suitable for a large range of applications from thick shelving to thin cladding.
tags: Lephon is a professional factory which manufacture, design & sell 3d wall panels, mdf wall panels, textured wall panels, mdf wave board, carved decorative panels, mdf grille panels, interior decorative panels and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose the style and color o...
- Teach you how to choose 3D board TV...
- Where can apply to 3D board walls?
- Easy choice of environment-friendly...
- How to choose the MDF Wave Panels T...
- Use range of MDF Wave Panels
- Where is the three-dimensional wave...
- Application of FRP grille in automo...
- How to solve the problem of deforma...
- Advantages of grid plate construction
- Disadvantages of Plywood
- What is Solid Wood?
- Solid Wood vs MDF
- What's Your Choice? MDF or Solid Wood
- What is Engineered Wood?
- What is Advantages of Engineered Wood?
- Disadvantages of Engineered Wood?