MDF Screening Panels
Paint or Paint Spray
For unfinished MDF Screen Panels. They need some sanding.
Measure the inside of the cabinet or opening where lattices will be inserted
Make sure cabinets have a frame to attached and conceal panels
You must prime the panel before painting
When painting the MDF Screen Panels, it is recommended to use a roller or spray paint. Using a paint brush is more difficult and tends to cause brush marks.
The MDF Screen Panels must be painted on both sides, if desired, for the have smooth surfaces.
Install: once finished, MDF Screen Panels can be glued on or nailed to Cabinet Wall.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose the style and color o...
- Teach you how to choose 3D board TV...
- Where can apply to 3D board walls?
- Easy choice of environment-friendly...
- How to choose the MDF Wave Panels T...
- Use range of MDF Wave Panels
- Where is the three-dimensional wave...
- Application of FRP grille in automo...
- How to solve the problem of deforma...
- Advantages of grid plate construction
- How To Handle And Store 3D Wall Panels
- Do 3D Wall Panels Need Specialist I...