Plywood is an engineered wood sheet material made up of fine layers or flimsy strands of wood veneers attached together placing wood grains to one another. It is a complex material and attaches resin and fiber sheets of wood.
Plywood comes no only in different thickness, but also in different grades, so you can choose the right one for your project. Lower grades are used in construction of houses for subfloors and such. Obviously these types of plywood don't need to look pretty since they'll be covered up.
Plywood is a versatile material with a huge range of applications, from wall and floor covering to moulds for concrete structures, designer furniture to packaging.
You can also find plywood in various wood species, like oak, or maple, or pretty much anything else, so that you can get exact look you want for your project.
tags: Lephon is a professional factory which manufacture, design & sell 3d wall panels, mdf wall panels, textured wall panels, mdf wave board, carved decorative panels, mdf grille panels, interior decorative panels and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose the style and color o...
- Teach you how to choose 3D board TV...
- Where can apply to 3D board walls?
- Easy choice of environment-friendly...
- How to choose the MDF Wave Panels T...
- Use range of MDF Wave Panels
- Where is the three-dimensional wave...
- Application of FRP grille in automo...
- How to solve the problem of deforma...
- Advantages of grid plate construction
- Advantages of Plywood
- Disadvantages of Plywood
- What is Solid Wood?
- Solid Wood vs MDF
- What's Your Choice? MDF or Solid Wood
- What is Engineered Wood?
- What is Advantages of Engineered Wood?
- Disadvantages of Engineered Wood?